Glass Top Gas Stove
The kitchen is the heart of the home and it is hard to imagine a kitchen without a gas stove, an essential appliance for making delicious food for the family and friends. Gas stoves are an important part of the kitchen whether you are renovating an old kitchen or doing up a new house. Thanks to the technological advancements, we now have an array of choices when it comes to choosing the perfect Glass Top Gas Stove for the kitchen.
LPG is synonymous with Indian Gas Stoves and has been used in India for at least half a century. Gas Stove is still the most popular choice among consumers despite options like microwaves available in the market. While Glass Top Gas Stove has been a recent entrant in the market, they are already a favorite with working professionals and homemakers because of their stylish looks and beautiful aesthetics.
SOHUM brings an unmatched collection of glass top gas stoves which let you use LPG with maximum efficiency. The toughed glass with high-quality burners not only makes these stoves visual and culinary delight but incredibly safe because of the automatic ignition with the child lock feature.
- ISI certified (for Conventional Gas stove)
- Pan Support – reinforced for extra strength and durability and to be rust-free
- High-quality Tri –pin burners
- Drip Tray – with spill-proof rim for convenient cleaning
- Bakelite Knobs for stunning looks and FIRM GRIP
- Mixing Tube for a controlled blue flame
- 360-degree central nozzle
- Rubber legs
- Vitreous enamel coated gas shelves
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Auto Ignition with Child Lock
- Auto Gas Cut Off
- Durable MS powder coated body
- 7 mm Toughened Glass Top
- Forged Tri-pin Brass Burner
- Easy to Clean & Maintain
- Certified & Tested
- Very easy to install
- 1-year warranty against Manufacturing defect.
- 5-year warranty on Glass and Burner.